Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I DON'T NEED JIMUEL'S MONEY

SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE BY SIGNING UP HERE IT'S FREE!!!

Heaven Peralejo reveals 1 gift given by Jimuel to disprove gold digger rumor

- Heaven Peralejo got into a romantic relationship with Jimuel Pacquiao

- She got accused of being a gold digger because of this

- The young actress denied the allegation and revealed that she has only received one gift from Jimuel

Heaven Peralejo has been accused on social media of being a gold digger due to her relationship with Jimuel Pacquiao, son of Senator Manny Pacquiao.


KAMI learned that she recently answered the allegations in an interview.

In a report by ABS-CBN News & PUSH, Heaven said that she does not need Jimuel’s money to buy what she wants to buy.

She also revealed that she has only received one gift from Jimuel – a new wallet on her birthday.

“Walang totoo doon kahit ano, 'yung sa bags and everything. Ang binigay niya lang ata is a wallet and also it's for my birthday. That's it.

"Hindi ko naman siya tatay! I mean to get anything na mamahalin and I also have the money din for myself and I don't need anyone's money din naman to buy what I love,” Heaven clarified.

Source:  https://kami.com.ph/

No comments:

Post a Comment